Sunday, August 8, 2010

What I liked & disliked

Like I said in my previous blog, I have learned so many different topics throughout these weeks and have gotten a lot out of it! I really enjoyed blogging, this was def something new that I have never done for a class before so I enjoyed that. I also want say that Professor Perez has def been really helpful and REALLY organized keeping all of us updated on everything and what was due for every week. I didn't really hate or dislike anything about this course specifically but at times the group project seemed a little ehh at times and could be done as individual paper instead but I still enjoyed working in groups but if it were up to me, it would have been less stressful if it was an individual paper. Other than that I have nothing I can complain about, I really did enjoy this class and learning and getting to know my class mates.

1 comment:

  1. I also agree with this post. As I was writing my post to see my likes and dislikes about this course, it was very difficult to choose what I really like or dislike about this course. I found overall that this course is very beneficial and very straight-forward. The other thing that was really great is that the professor is really well at posting things when needed and grateful for this. Other professors would not have done the things she has been doing through my years in college.

    ReplyDelete