One topic that I was really confused about and could be used has further discussion was about was truth tables and the arisototelian logic. I did my best to understand these topics through researching it online and other student blogs. But I was still kind of lost or maybe I was over thinking about it too much. But truth tables and the arisototelian logic are concept throughout this semester that I think could use further discussion.
Other then that this is my last blog on here and it was nice learning from all you guys on here and enjoy the rest of your break and good luck to everyone continuing in fall :) And thank you Professor Perez.
Afghangrl408 out!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you that is topic needed further discussion because I felt they coule be more complex than the other topics covered throughout the text and I had never really heard of them before this course either. Truth tables and arisototelian logic were both new to me actually, not sure for anyone else. I found them both to be interesting, helpful, and resouceful.
ReplyDeleteI also realized they weren't part of a regular chapter in the text, they had their own content so that also may mean they are a part of critical thinking and can be discussed but not to go into further detail on.
I also wanted to give you kudos on ending your blog with your alias name and out. I thought that was funny and a good ending.