Throughout these weeks, I have learned so much from this Comm 41 class. I really enjoyed blogging and commenting on this website. It was def something new and interesting that I haven't done before. I came into this class not knowing anything but now I can explain and understand this course. I've def learned a lot about different types of reasoning and fallacies along with many other things.
For example, structural and content fallacies. Or reasoning by analogy and concealed claims. I learned a lot about these topics and how it used in different writing examples with analysis afterwards. It def help me understand it better because of the textbook, professor Perez, and my Peers! So basically for the most important thing that I feel had enhanced my skills was learning and using the different fallacies and reasoning.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment