Monday, June 7, 2010

Introductory Post

Hi!
My major is accounting and I'm a sophomore at SJSU.
I took Comm 20 last semester and I really enjoyed the class. We mostly did speeches and the different ways you can do it along with many other things.
I really enjoy basketball and soccer, so I'm pumped up about the NBA final (Go LAKERS!!) and the World Cup that's about to start soon.

5 comments:

  1. I admire your courage. Accounting! That takes a special kind of mind and dedication to detail. This should be an interesting class. Lots of different kinds of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An accounting major? Hmmm....very cooool! So nice to meet you. I hope to get to know you better in our class this summer. GO SPORTS!! :O)--Babbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, we're on the same boat! i'm also an accounting major! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!

    I just took BUS 20-Financial Accounting this past Spring semester. I also give you a lot of credit. My dad is an accountant and loves his job. He always tells others who are interested in persuing a degree in accounting ot taxation which is what he does-there is always a demand in accounting and finance, so you will always find something or it will find you.

    On a lighter note, Go Lakers!

    -little miss daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the book suggestions. I will check them out - probably after we finish this class.

    ReplyDelete